Is there a safe place anywhere left for lore noobs? : r/teslore - Reddit

Personally, I would say there's no safe place for anyone in the lore community. Every grouping of people has it's problem characters, it's ...

Which province is the safest? : r/teslore - Reddit

Elsewyr seems to be fairly safe. At the very least, there isn't any lore indicating that it faces the kind of purges in Valenwood. The Khajiit ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

which province is the safest : r/teslore - Reddit

It's safe place only if you're Altmer.

The most dangerous place to live : r/teslore - Reddit

Black Marsh by far unless you are Argonian at least. For Argonians it's probably the safest place.

How dangerous is Tamriel for the average person? : r/teslore - Reddit

I think Skyrim and Black Marsh are the most dangerous, and Cyrodiil and the Summerset Isles are the safer ( except maybe for Talos worshippers ) ...

The Elder Scrolls VI Megathread : r/teslore - Reddit

I vote yes, but I'd only like to see them about as often as wisp mothers in Skyrim, or less. They should be more of a rare novelty in this game.

What are some examples of bad writing in lore? : r/teslore - Reddit

I think some I would go with is the whole thing of Tosh-Raka inexplicably being Vivec's son, or Ysgramor being a dragon.

Dibella : r/teslore - Reddit

Dibella is not the goddess of sex, love and art. It's just that many people find these things pleasurable - but that doesn't make them Dibellan.

What would be the best place to live in Tamriel in 4E 201? : r/teslore

Summerset is probably objectively the safest place to settle down. So long as you're an elf, at least.

Lets Talk Dunmer! : r/teslore - Reddit

All we know is the Nerevarine was rumored to have left for Akavir. And, seeing how we've never seen the previous characters from a game ...